[How to Hack Facebook Password] Forgot Facebook password?
“I forgot my Facebook password and have tried nearly all possible passwords but still can’t log in to my Facebook account. How could I hack the Facebook password?”
Facebook is the largest social network with over 600 million users in the world. As a consequence, more and more people ask for Facebook password hack in the Internet. So, in this article, I’m now discovering all the methods used to hack Facebook password.
Hack Facebook Password with Primary Email Account
- Go to Facebook and click Forgot your Password link.
- You’ll be taken to a page where you have 3 options to identify your Facebook account. Enter the details you know about the username, email address, phone number or fullname. For example, I can recall my email address and I’ll use it to identify my Facebook account. Then click on Search.
3. After successful search for the user Facebook will show some information about how many emails are linked to the account. Click Reset Password to continue.
4. You’ll receive a password reset email from Facebook, including the Password Reset Code. Enter the Password Reset Code and click Submit Code.
5. Enter a new password and then confirm it. Click Change Passwordbutton.
Now you can log in to your Facebook account with your new password. If you can’t get to this point then it sounds like the account is no longer associated with your email address (or you don’t have access to that mailbox because, well, it isn’t your account.